cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile not registering my payments

aliciamcblack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My auto paycame off my cc on the 10th and I've also prepaid $30 on the 12th when it told me my plan expired. I've paud triple this month and have the credit card bill to prove it but my service is STILL suspended. I can't afford to pay anymore please help!

7 REPLIES 7

@aliciamcblack wrote:

I tried that several times. It’s not even registering my payments on the site. The day I did them it did now it’s disappeared 

@aliciamcblack As indicated by I believe @JoyLuck , you need to contact a moderator. The methods are in @JoyLuck's post immediately after you first message.

@aliciamcblack wrote:

I tried that several times. It’s not even registering my payments on the site. The day I did them it did now it’s disappeared 

Have you contacted a moderator for assistance?

aliciamcblack

It’s not showing the funds in my account but it’s been removed from my credit card by public mobile. 

aliciamcblack

Hello @aliciamcblack ,

After following @popping's post , reboot your phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aliciamcblack wrote:

My auto paycame off my cc on the 10th and I've also prepaid $30 on the 12th when it told me my plan expired. I've paud triple this month and have the credit card bill to prove it but my service is STILL suspended. I can't afford to pay anymore please help!

Check the amount of available fund in your account.

If the amount is equal to or great than 3 times your plan cost, click on the reactivate current plan link to get your phone working ASAP.

The extra fund in your account will be available for your future renewal.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@aliciamcblack wrote:

Autopay sometimes fail. Contact a moderator for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.