cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile keeps denying my new credit card

dirstein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to add my new credit card to my account because my plan just deactivated today, but it keeps saying its unable to process.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dirstein wrote:

I messaged you guys an hour ago, but still havent heard back.

@dirstein please see following for SLA:

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

paotranq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Might be because of the System maintenance- April 15 2018

dirstein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I messaged you guys an hour ago, but still havent heard back.

sredman

I tried that but it said I have reached my maximum for private messages (I haven't sent one before). I kept trying and it finally accepted my payment. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@sredman, Hi there! 

sorry for the inconvenience, but for assistance, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN#? Here is the link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thank you! 

sredman

I am having credit card issues this morning too and have had my account suspended (I'm on autorenewal). I posted this in the announcements page so might get a reply there...

Re: System maintenance- April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

Would the autorenewal be down then as well?

I was to have my payment withdrawn from my visa today and it didn't go through. I ididn't receive any notification that my payment didn't go through or that my account was suspended (only found out when I got a knock on the door notifying me of a family emegency). I have tried making payment with the card on file and another and both times it doesn't recognize my card.

Any suggestions? Really need my phone today.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @dirstein,

Have you tried changing your credit card on file using a different browser or incognito mode on Chrome? 

Failing that, I would send a message to the Moderators to have them help you update your credit card information on your account.

To message the Moderators, follow the below link and be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue and you account information (account number, account name, phone number, pin):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.