Did you mean: 
fx50fh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Public Mobile

yes of course! it is a sister of telus!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Images of Linda Blair in The Exorcist come to mind.

@Djole : We have seen sporadic reports of people being charged for the activation when it seems it didn't work. Then they oddly have working service even though it looked like they errored out.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@S--S 

There have been many cases where the activation appears to have failed after going thru the payment process or recieving a 404 error when clicking on the submit payment button. The customer then redoes the activation "successfully" and discovers two charges on their credit card. This is caused by the sim card not provisioning correctly the first time and allowing it to be activated "again". 

The payment card should always be checked when an activation appears to fail. A payment card that is charged indicates the activation was successful just not the provisioning of the card.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

thanks for that information,
i appreciate it very much,

you are VIP person god bless you...

Djole
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all PM Community... it is done, I am in ... MS Edge did the job, rather then Chrome .... cache problem I guess, I use Chrome for payments, always without any problem  ... have a nice rest of the day 

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Djole wrote:

Thank you all PM Community... it is done, I am in ... MS Edge did the job, rather then Chrome .... cache problem I guess, I use Chrome for payments, always without any problem  ... have a nice rest of the day 

@Djole   glad it is working.  yes, browser or cache sometimes caused troubles.

since it fails in the first attempt, just make sure to confirm you only got charged once and not more .  There has been times that people thought activation failed and tried again and got charged twice.

Enjoy your new service.

t_p
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Djole wrote:

Is Public Mobile a serious business oriented company? Are they able to service their customers? Are they in business of selling not usable SIM cards? I am trying to activate my SIM card and it fails .... and I can't find a way to resolve this .... I am waiting a little bit, and then bye bye PM ...  please advise

@Djole 

At PM all the support service is done online. No phone number to call when you have a problem.

So keep note of these 2 ways to contact Customer support if you ever need help with your account that the Community cannot solve:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Issues that require a Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.