cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile is refusing my credit card and my number is inactive

Donna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi- I have been using auto pay service for the last 6 months. But today was my payment date and for some reason the payment didn't go through and now my account is no more active. I tried to do my payment going online and using my credit card but I keep on getting message that the credit card information couldn't be verified so transaction failed. I tried around 8 times so far but no luck.

Moderators can you help please???

Thanks,

Donna

8 REPLIES 8

Donna

I tried with 611...

@Donna wrote:

Nope. Haven't expired

Did you try with the 611? Or buy a voucher at recharge.com? The moderator will fix your problem.

Donna

Nope. Haven't expired

Donna

It says suspended. Phone not working

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Donna wrote:

Hi- I have been using auto pay service for the last 6 months. But today was my payment date and for some reason the payment didn't go through and now my account is no more active. I tried to do my payment going online and using my credit card but I keep on getting message that the credit card information couldn't be verified so transaction failed. I tried around 8 times so far but no luck.

Thanks,

Donna

Is your credit card expired?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Donna wrote:

Thanks,

Donna

Is the phone working now ? When you log into My Account, does it show your plan as Active or Suspended ?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Donna wrote:

Thanks,

Donna

That is why I suggest paying in advance, even with autopay enabled to prevent the account no longer being active. You can try to contact the mods, otherwise at the moment i would head to recharge.com, buy a voucher to get your service running while you wait for the mods.

I have posted this same message 100's of times here.

"Fair Warning. Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off (by manually adding funds) in advance as this process will prevent the most common and preventable reason that your account goes into suspension with a complete loss of service."

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Donna , the  moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.