cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile claims my credit card company is denying my request but they aren't

Nerwin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings,

I need urgent assistance with this problem as I have now lost service for my phone, which I require for work. I have attempted several times to pay for a renewal of my old plan using the same credit card with which I first registered for Public Mobile 3 months ago. I keep receiving messages telling me that my request has been denied and that I should contact my credit card company. I have spoken with Visa and they insist that my card is fine and that the problem is on Public Mobile's end. I am concerned that because I made repeated unsuccessful attempts to pay my bill the company may have somehow locked my account.

I am desperate to get my phone re-activated and am very concerned about the lost money and other inconveniences that I could suffer as a result of this problem. Please advise me on how I can fix this!

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5

Nerwin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

At first I was concerned that not having a phone number to call would mean worse customer service but Public Mobile was very helpful and understanding and my problem has now been resolved! Thanks to everoyne for the helpful advice.

Jdeboer87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every once in a while I seem to get this glitch as well, I have tried calling in to the credit card companies and they say that it is coming through on Public Mobiles end end but not being released, usually if you talk to a monitor they are more than happy to help, either that or grabbing a voucher for a month or so.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Explanation Detailed of all Specific.
- them can help you a lot nice team service.

Good Luck

Have a look at your credit card account to be sure none of the charges have gone through. It's possible this morning's maintenance has affected you. Perhaps, login to your self-serve account and see whether your credit card is still attached and what Payment History shows.

Assuming there are no charges on your card, you could try calling 611 to make the payment or purchase vouchers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nerwin You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

EDIT: You should not try to use your credit card for more then two unsuccessful attempts, because after third unsuccessful attempt your account will be locked. You should have asked for help.

Need Help? Let's chat.