cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Top Up Voucher Valued Incorrectly

Dustinhigh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a $60 top up voucher to reactivate my current plan and upon entering the pin number provided I received ONLY $10 in value. Now I'm unable to reactive my plan, and cant afford to lose the $50 in value that I'm entitled to....

What do I do? Who to I pursue to credit me my (seemingly) lost $50? 

$60 purchase  = $10 actual value

Seems like a load of BS to me..

Please HELP!!

12 REPLIES 12

@ParkerjonesYou would need to contact the moderators with this link.

However the turn around time could be 48hours +. For business use I highly recommend you upgrade to 1 tier to Koodo, Fido, Virgin etc.. where service is more immediate.

Parkerjones

I entered my pin purchase number dates already activated??? How ?? I need help I’m sick of this... This is my business phone..

@Dustinhigh , has this been resolved yet?

@Dustinhigh wrote:

No there were not multiple pins on the slip . Also, I seem to have misplaced the receipt that I got at the same time 

Please look at the post 2 above your post in this thread.  I believe I've explained what has happened.  It can be confirmed in you can post a redacted screenshot of your Overview and Payment History pages in My Account.

@Dustinhigh wrote:

No there were not multiple pins on the slip . Also, I seem to have misplaced the receipt that I got at the same time 

@Dustinhigh  What plan are you on? If you login to your selfserve account under payment history is there a entry relating to your voucher top up? Does it show the correct amount?

Dustinhigh

@roster wrote:

get in touch with ccts if you have any problems if you live in canada.  they are brilliant in solving your problem

Have you ever contacted the CCTS without having attempted to work things out with the parties involved?  When you fill the complaints form, one of the questions is around working things out with the provider first.  Please don't put the cart before the horse.

What does your overview page say for your plan status?  Can you check your Payment History - it sounds like the first $50 was used to fund the plan, and then the remaining balance of $10 is what you see as Available balance.

Redacted screenshots can confirm this, and we can provide more help with seeing these images.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Dustinhigh hi was there only one pin number on your voucher or was it broken down into smaller amounts? sometimes mine are depending where I purchase them, if not as stated above contact the vendor who sold them to you before contacting a moderators 2-48 hour wait for them good luck

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Dustinhigh You should also contact whoever you purchased the voucher from.

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try reaching out to the Moderators. Click here to send the moderator team a private message. It might help if you have the receipt of the $60 dollar voucher. Good luck

roster

get in touch with ccts if you have any problems if you live in canada.  they are brilliant in solving your problem

Need Help? Let's chat.