cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Thanks for payment messages. New?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I recently paid for my 2nd cycle renewal I got the 611 3 day before payment  due notification and to my pleasant surprise, I then got a 611 thank you message for payment. Is this new?Screenshot_20200224-153446.png

9 REPLIES 9

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Let me guess, we are going to see this thread pop up again in 30 days and someone is going to get a solution for it.  What was really the problem that required a solution?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

I recently paid for my 2nd cycle renewal I got the 611 3 day before payment  due notification and to my pleasant surprise, I then got a 611 thank you message for payment. Is this new?

Seriously these are bogus threads

I base my statement on that you know this because you told someone that there was no way to stop these messages from happening over a week ago.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/payment-reminders/m-p/501481/highlight/tru...

@ShawnC13 nice find!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma wrote:

So, why do we keep getting all these posts here about autopay failing then? Wouldn't not getting the thankyou message alert you to that fact?

@gblackma if you are smart enough to set up a reminder to watch for it, maybe.  But by the time you don't get the notification, you're already affected. Soo.......

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

So, why do we keep getting all these posts here about autopay failing then? Wouldn't not getting the thankyou message alert you to that fact?

@gblackma wrote:

I recently paid for my 2nd cycle renewal I got the 611 3 day before payment  due notification and to my pleasant surprise, I then got a 611 thank you message for payment. Is this new?Screenshot_20200224-153446.png

Public Mobile has been sending this text message for years.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it is not new. it is normal, I received it too.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

It's an automatic text message from '611' stating the fact that your 'autopay' has been accepted and you are no up-to-date with your bill. You can now do your happy dance! 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gblackma wrote:

Seriously these are bogus threads

I base my statement on that you know this because you told someone that there was no way to stop these messages from happening over a week ago.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/payment-reminders/m-p/501481/highlight/tru...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma   I always get both texts from PM too.  Before and after payment:)

Need Help? Let's chat.