cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Account Issues

Jasonduo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So far the first year of my service has been great, but recently I've run into a lot of problems. I need some urgent help with my case and I feel my issue is very specific and uncommon. 

ISSUE #1:
Private Messages to moderators do not work. I am unable to reply to any of my private messages, just endless loading screen and then my account is timedout / logged out. Has been loading for over an hour.

ISSUE #2:

My credit card on Auto-Pay keeps getting reject, but it was working fine and normally up until December. I get this error for my credit card: "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." - I would like this card working

ISSUE #3:
My Account has a $10 plan. I currently have $10 of credit in my account but my account was still suspended and has been for 5 days. When I try to pay my balance, it gives me the message "Your account has already enough balance."

I would apprecaite it if a moderator or support person could reach out instead of deleting my post over and over. I just want my plan reactivated and working with my previous card method.

20 REPLIES 20

@Jasonduo wrote:

Regrding Issue #3 - Manually adding more funds onto the account did get it re-activated! I added $10 more and it automatically took $25 out of my account, and reverted me back to the $25 plan. So I guess it didn't take the change from a $25 plan to $10 plan.

Now just need #1 and #2 dealt with 🙂

Hi @Jasonduo 

Glad to hear at least that part is done

Now what I suspect happen is that your card got flagged because of too many tries, for that you will need Moderators help, and I guess there is nothing but to wait until this turbulence on the site is over. Try odd hours when less people are on, incognito mode. The wait may be also long, but at least you have it working.

If they don't respond after 72hrs try again. If they go silent for 72 hours after communication started, ask for follow-up. If you still want that old 10 plan, you may be able to get it with their help too, I'm not sure (but I suspect you probably went suspended because you were away and that was temporary switch so you probably don't want it)

Good luck and if you don't mind keep us posted, it may help somebody else in the future.

Cheers

@Jasonduo wrote:

Regrding Issue #3 - Manually adding more funds onto the account did get it re-activated! I added $10 more and it automatically took $25 out of my account, and reverted me back to the $25 plan. So I guess it didn't take the change from a $25 plan to $10 plan.

@Jasonduo Did you scedule a plan change to the $10 plan before oct 7th? Did it change to that and get suspended? Or did it get suspended before/or at the renewal scheduled for the change? The $10 plan is no longer offered. I dont know if you will be able to get it. Or if the moderators can help with it but worth a try if they csn especially if the system failed you by not taking psyment. But the $10 plan disappeared 2 months ago....

@Jasonduo wrote:

Glad to hear you are reachable again!

Now you don't have the pressure, if the system is not normalizing your account by itself, the mods will  sort you out!

And hopefully the third time is the charm for your threads - sucks to spend time on replies that just vanish into thin air!

Jasonduo

@Jasonduo  Post a screenshot of your payment history fir the past 60 days so that we can help you. Remove or bkackout any personal info of course.

@Jasonduo wrote:

Chatbot was no help - Private messages seem to be down (at least to moderators)

Yes it's a bit of mess right now...just try later, the website seems to be up and down lately.  Good luck:)

Jasonduo

Chatbot was no help - Private messages seem to be down (at least to moderators)

@Jasonduo wrote:

I guess I will try topping up my account some more with a different payment method and hope it takes the right amount out 😛 thanks for the info on this.

If a mod is around, I would still like to get my previous payment method working so that I can use auto-pay 🙂

Good idea...how did you contact the moderators?  Chatbot or private message?

Jasonduo

I guess I will try topping up my account way over the monthly bill with a different payment method and hope it takes the right amount out 😛 thanks for the info on this.

If a mod is around, I would still like to get my previous payment method working so that I can use auto-pay 🙂 (took me 4 tries to post this lol)

@totalUser wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Jasonduo wrote:

Picture of my plan here:https://i.imgur.com/0YDvk7i.png

Seems like the community pages have been acting odd, or my post is getting flagged =/

@Jasonduo  Didn't you already have a post about this.  Anyway, everytime I've tried to respond, I seem to get logged out of my account. PM's website is having a bad day again!

Maybe @ShawnC13  can merge your threads.

When I try to view the old copy of the post that I was trying to reply to it says I don't have authority to see it and I'm not logged anymore. They don't show up anywhere I just copied one of them and was trying to load. This is the only one that is visible to me

@totalUser  Exactly what I kept getting and then my response was no longer available and I had to keep signing in.

Third attempt at posting this!

@dabr wrote:

@Jasonduo wrote:

Seems like the community pages have been acting odd, or my post is getting flagged =/

@Jasonduo  Didn't you already have a post about this.  Anyway, everytime I've tried to respond, I seem to get logged out of my account. PM's website is having a bad day again!

When I try to view the old copy of the post that I was trying to reply to it says I don't have authority to see it and I'm not logged anymore. They don't show up anywhere I just copied one of them and was trying to load. This is the only one that is visible to me

Jasonduo

I'm getting logged out constantly too 😞

I really appreciate everyones responses. Thank you so much for your time!

@Jasonduo wrote:

It's crazy I tried to reply and it keeps either disappearing or collapsing on me. Really strange

@Jasonduo wrote:

Jasonduo

I did have a more expensive plan, that I had switched to a different plan

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jasonduo 

Did you downgrade then go into suspension? There is a bug with autopay and downgrade. The system takes enough for new plan but checks if you have enough for old, then refuses to renew. 

I would top it up to 25 manually, then restart. Website is crazy ugh may have to wait until it's more stable and use incognito

@Jasonduo wrote:

I see that it says your current plan is $10 do you mean you originally had the $25 plan then switched a while ago to the $10 plan?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you elaborate on 'it's usually 25'

Jasonduo

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasonduo wrote:

ISSUE #3:
My Account has a $10 plan, which is usually the $25 plan. I currently have $10 of credit in my account but my account was still suspended and has been for 5 days. When I try to pay my balance, it gives me the message "Your account has already enough balance."

Attempt number 3

So weird I was just replying to this and then it said the thread was gone.  On issue #3 what do you mean you have a $10 plan but it is usually $25?  Do you mean you have referrals and community rewards that lower it to $10?  I am just confused here and if we can clear this up it may help with some of the other issues

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.