cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

slolson03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated with public mobile at beginning of February. Was just wondering if the promotion for $0 for your first plan is still active?? If so when do I get my $$$ back for the plan that i paid for.

Thanks

Sheldon

10 REPLIES 10

minazf

You should see something after 30 days

@slolson03 , click on the link for a detailed Community message for the promotion.

@slolson03 wrote:

@mpcdesign thankyou.  I activated February 1. So then I shall see it next month?? What exactly was the promo deal. Could u elaborate on the details.

Thanks

Sheldon

@slolson03  Feb 1s would have qualified you for the Lunar promo

Here is the link of that promo for all details..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Here’s what else you should know:

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

@slolson03 , if it's the one am thinking, it's the Lunar New Year Promotion.

slolson03

@mpcdesign thankyou.  I activated February 1. So then I shall see it next month?? What exactly was the promo deal. Could u elaborate on the details.

Thanks

Sheldon

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@slolson03 , Welcome to Public Mobile.

If you just activated your plan with Public Mobile, the promo was over effective February 3rd at midnight.

But, if you activated before that date, the first month you have to pay, and the next month you should see your discount. The discount will be applied in months 2 to 9. 

Don't forget to add the AutoPay to for a further $2 off a month!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

That promotion has expired.  Here is more info about how to get notifications on upcoming promos.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@slolson03 wrote:

Just activated with public mobile at beginning of February. Was just wondering if the promotion for $0 for your first plan is still active?? If so when do I get my $$$ back for the plan that i paid for.

Thanks

Sheldon

There's no promo now. There hasn't been a free month promo since January 3rd.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can find the details of past promotions in posts on the Announcements section of the community (click here).

I took a look, and it looks like if you signed up on Feb 3 or earlier, you would've gotten the promotion for $10 off or $5 off (depending on your plan) for the first 8 months (click here for details). There are no promotions after that in Feb, so if you signed up Feb 4 or later, there was no active promotion.

If you're thinking of the free month promotion, it looks like that expired Jan 3 (click here for details).

Hope this helps!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You pay for first month the free month is the second.

Need Help? Let's chat.