cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Promotion funds not available under my account

@htcuser wrote:

Here you go, i am on auto pay btw, so not sure when i will see the credit, i have already paid $33.30 (thats with taxes and all) on day of signup - dec 28. The fella at the kios said that i will need to talk to support online and get the credit so i do not get charged automatically on january 28.

That's why i am here. Also i just noticed that the payment date is Jan 26th instead of the 28, is the billing cycle not every 30 days with public mobile ? That's like 2 days ahead of time, even if you take 31 dec into consideration that's a day ahead.

The first date shown there is your term end. So it will do its renewal overnight to the 27th. The 28th that you signed-up is day 1. Thus 30 days to 23:59pm ET of the 26th.

As suggested, the next screenshot that could help is your payment history page. Again...blank out personal info.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Capture.JPG

It's the 20th and payment due in 6 days, no credits applied. What to do ? Did i just get ripped off by the false promotion ?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You received a credit of 10$...??? @htcuser the 3th january

@htcuser

If the 10$ wasnt a referral bonus...you must have got the 10$/ 30 day bonus for your next 6 30 day plans

thats right that was the 6 months $10 funds according to the promotion. Not the first month free, i have basically paid for the first month, though offer said first month free.

I finally figured how to message a moderator so sent them a message, lets see if i do get the first month free .

@htcuser wrote:

thats right that was the 6 months $10 funds according to the promotion. Not the first month free, i have basically paid for the first month, though offer said first month free.

I finally figured how to message a moderator so sent them a message, lets see if i do get the first month free .

@htcuser

First month is never free...they need to get some money out of the deal first...if first month was free many would use a month then walk away..not a good business plan...😀

@htcuser, if I’m reading all of your posts in this thread correctly, you do not qualify for the 6 x $10 account credits, as it was for online activations, and purchasing the SIM card.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

Youve stated in the openng post of this thread you activated at Walmart.  That is an instore activation.  You have received the $10 credit as a reward for a friend referral on activation.  

I have no idea, if i will get anything that was advertised, but i switched my plan to the current $30 plan with 1 gb data for autopay, so i am sure i lost all the previous credits that were supposed to be give to me. Like the first "month free" when you signup. I had my dad singup as well a day later and he got his first month credit not an issue. But not me Smiley Sad.

Oh well lesson learned when needing get support right away Smiley Happy.