cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion funds not available under my account

htcuser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent  not sure how this works here, but I signed up before the december 31 promotion ended, the first month was suppose to be free. I do not see the credits for the first month, I paid on the 28 december and at the kiosk was asked to contact support team to have the first months credit applied to my account. 

Can someone help not sure if put the proper tags and all to tag the moderator team.

18 REPLIES 18

htcuser

I have no idea, if i will get anything that was advertised, but i switched my plan to the current $30 plan with 1 gb data for autopay, so i am sure i lost all the previous credits that were supposed to be give to me. Like the first "month free" when you signup. I had my dad singup as well a day later and he got his first month credit not an issue. But not me :(.

Oh well lesson learned when needing get support right away :).

@htcuser, if I’m reading all of your posts in this thread correctly, you do not qualify for the 6 x $10 account credits, as it was for online activations, and purchasing the SIM card.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

Youve stated in the openng post of this thread you activated at Walmart.  That is an instore activation.  You have received the $10 credit as a reward for a friend referral on activation.  

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@htcuser wrote:

thats right that was the 6 months $10 funds according to the promotion. Not the first month free, i have basically paid for the first month, though offer said first month free.

I finally figured how to message a moderator so sent them a message, lets see if i do get the first month free .

@htcuser

First month is never free...they need to get some money out of the deal first...if first month was free many would use a month then walk away..not a good business plan...😀

htcuser

thats right that was the 6 months $10 funds according to the promotion. Not the first month free, i have basically paid for the first month, though offer said first month free.

I finally figured how to message a moderator so sent them a message, lets see if i do get the first month free .

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@htcuser

If the 10$ wasnt a referral bonus...you must have got the 10$/ 30 day bonus for your next 6 30 day plans

You received a credit of 10$...??? @htcuser the 3th january

htcuser

It's the 20th and payment due in 6 days, no credits applied. What to do ? Did i just get ripped off by the false promotion ?

htcuser

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@htcuser wrote:

Here you go, i am on auto pay btw, so not sure when i will see the credit, i have already paid $33.30 (thats with taxes and all) on day of signup - dec 28. The fella at the kios said that i will need to talk to support online and get the credit so i do not get charged automatically on january 28.

That's why i am here. Also i just noticed that the payment date is Jan 26th instead of the 28, is the billing cycle not every 30 days with public mobile ? That's like 2 days ahead of time, even if you take 31 dec into consideration that's a day ahead.

The first date shown there is your term end. So it will do its renewal overnight to the 27th. The 28th that you signed-up is day 1. Thus 30 days to 23:59pm ET of the 26th.

As suggested, the next screenshot that could help is your payment history page. Again...blank out personal info.

htcuser

publicmobile.JPG

Here you go, i am on auto pay btw, so not sure when i will see the credit, i have already paid $33.30 (thats with taxes and all) on day of signup - dec 28. The fella at the kios said that i will need to talk to support online and get the credit so i do not get charged automatically on january 28.

That's why i am here. Also i just noticed that the payment date is Jan 26th instead of the 28, is the billing cycle not every 30 days with public mobile ? That's like 2 days ahead of time, even if you take 31 dec into consideration that's a day ahead.

@c70nut, can you post a screenshot of your payment history, so that we can verify if or if not the credit has been made?  Please black out any personal information.

@c70nut, thank you for pointing that out.  I was mistaken.

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stonechucker wrote:

I’ve never seen a time of 120 hours listed for a credit to be applied at Public Mobile in my 2.5 years here.  I’ve seen upto 72 hours, and I’ve seen applied before your renewal.

I believe this promotion was the later.

I'm afraid you are mistaken in this instance. 

The promo, cut and pasted here, stated:  " Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal. Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account." 

However, there is the possibility that the offer terms varied provice-to-province.

I’ve never seen a time of 120 hours listed for a credit to be applied at Public Mobile in my 2.5 years here.  I’ve seen upto 72 hours, and I’ve seen applied before your renewal.

I believe this promotion was the later.

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The fine print for this promo said the credit was to be applied within 5 days.  In my case it wasn't applied due to The Mobile Shop rep not coding the promo properly.   It took several emails to the Mods to get it sorted out.  I would contact them if you don't have it yet as 5 days have elapsed.

ColdWinters

The credit should appear closer to the end of the first month.  

Jatt47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can confirm that credits appear automatically. Not for this promotion but others, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@htcuser wrote:

@CS_Agent  not sure how this works here, but I signed up before the december 31 promotion ended, the first month was suppose to be free. I do not see the credits for the first month, I paid on the 28 december and at the kiosk was asked to contact support team to have the first months credit applied to my account. 

Can someone help not sure if put the proper tags and all to tag the moderator team.

It's not really the first month free. It's actually for the second month where you get a credit in your Available Funds.

You shouldn't have to ask. It should just appear sometime before the end of your term.

Need Help? Let's chat.