cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promos

Andy1613
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering, but yesterday, I signed up two phones. I noticed that promotion didn’t work for me when I activated the 2 SIM cards.  Anyone know why that is ?  Thanks in advance 

9 REPLIES 9

Andy1613

Thanks 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Andy1613 glad it's sorted out, and welcome to Public Mobile!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Andy1613

I just checked again and found that yes, we indeed got the promotion that was offered.  I’m new to public mobile, and just wanna say thank you to you that spotted me the info I needed.  Have a great week ahead !!!!!

Andy1613

It was the promotion they offered for the 9th and 10th of this month. I believe it was $30 (each).  I’ll wait a couple of days to see what happens first.  Thanks. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andy1613 which promo are you looking to get bonus credit? As I know you won't get a bonus if you activated at home. But for a referral by friend rewards, you should get $10 credit up to 72 hours

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andy1613 If after 72 hours, you still not receive a credit bonus, 

you can send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Andy1613

No. I bought 2 SIM cards from Walmart, brought them home and activated them at home.  The last time I did that, was with my daughters phone, and the credit was automatically there.  Not so with my sons, and my wife’s phone.  I was just curious to know.  Thank you 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Andy1613, what do you mean by the promos did not work for you.  Do you mean the service is not working or that you did not get the credits added to your account.  The credits are added to the account within 72 hours per the announcement.  I assume you did get a free SIM card.  Please take a closer look at the announcement if any of the terms of the promo are unfamiliar.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Martin-s-Corner/Until-June-10-Get-a-SIM-your-next-30-...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe most promos are manually entered by staff, and take up to 72 hours to appear on your account.  I would wait a day or two and if the balance has Not been applied then contact mods.

Here is the exact text from the promo FAQ:

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 72 hours. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Need Help? Let's chat.