cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with process my payment!

appleniu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Hello, I was trying to pay my monthly payment, but this message showed up after I type in all the information and credit. I have been using my credit for the payment many times, but this time it won't go through. I tried to use another credit, but the same message was shown too. Please help me!

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@appleniu wrote:

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Hello, I was trying to pay my monthly payment, but this message showed up after I type in all the information and credit. I have been using my credit for the payment many times, but this time it won't go through. I tried to use another credit, but the same message was shown too. Please help me!

Check to make sure all info is current and correct....maybe card has expired ?

Try to make your payment by calling 611 with the valid credit card that's on your file for Autopay.

Alternative is to get a payment voucher from a 7-11 type store and, again, use 611 to add it to your account...then contact moderators for their assistance on the credit card issue.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@appleniu wrote:

@appleniu When making a onetime payment using your cc to fund your account instead of accepting the default amount owing select the custom amount option and add the amount manually. Click on the submit button twice and most of the time it should work.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try to enter the info again after a few minutes. If issue prevails contact moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@appleniu , make sure the name and addres match up.  Do not enter an apartment number if you live in a high rise.  No space in the postal code.  If you have tried too many times, there is a lockout feature that may have kicked in.  In that case, you would need to contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.