cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment for the plan

Martinooo0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got a problem paying for my plan. When I log in I can't see the due amount. Also, I would like to change my plan for a more expensive one. Also, I got a problem setting up the autopay. I'm receiving information that its a problem with my credit card provider. I went to the bank and they said that from their side everything looks fine.Is there any other way to set the autopay?? I need urgent help because I need my phone operative asap.

Thanks

Marcin

5 REPLIES 5

aascvd01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try restarting your phone and taking out and reinserting the SIM card. It seems simple but it always seems to work for me 

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Martinooo0 

Did you try to add funds by dialing 611 using the same cards? 

Martinooo0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem is that both my credit and debit card are rejected by the system. And it's wired, because I used to pay with it for my girlfriends' plan which is also in public mobile and the cards, went through without any issues

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Martinooo0 

Did you try to remove your credit card information, then clear your browser's cache and restart your computer and try to add your cc again?

You can purchase a voucher and add the funds to your account

You can also use 611 to remit funds to your account until you figure out what the problem is.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Martinooo0You can change your plan any time. Just select a new plan, you can pick to do it immediately or at renewal time. Since you are changing plans and paying ahead of time, there is not much need for the due amount.

As for autopay, that is one of the choke point of Public Mobile. The payment is finicky. If everything lines up and doesn't work, I recommend just switch to another card or used a prepaid ones.. Public Mobile used to have a referral / ad for Koho. YMMV.

Need Help? Let's chat.