cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment and website

Condor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I want to change my plan/update my credit card/make a payment. However, when I go to the site the Submit payment button does not work. There is not network activity generated after clicking. The Plan Details page is also empty. Is anyone else having problems and can Public Mobile help please?

Thanks

Untitled3.pngUntitled4.png

6 REPLIES 6

@TeoCabanasThere are a few possibilities.. I find Public Mobile's website is not very good with error catching, looks like your error is caused by a javascript not completely loaded (hence disabled button).. so best to logon to the site with a fresh browser.. no add ons, enabled all cookies. Make sure the pages have completely loaded (ie the loading icon has stopped) before you do anything.

TeoCabanas

I think the problem is not fixed, I have the same and I tried different browsers and the incognito mode. The submit button still doesn't work. I don't understand how do you want I pay you with this kind of errors!!!

Condor

I tried a couple of browsers none of them worked... but it looks like everything back to working.

Thanks

@Condor

you could try another web browser, clearing cache or incognito/privacy mode.  

If need to pay asap, then buying payment voucher in store or online (recharge.com) and paying by dialing 611.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Condor, try your My Account now.  Looks like it's working. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Condor ya i'm getting the same issue when trying to change my plan.  My current plan section is blank, and there are no options to change to a different plan.  I also looked at 2 other accounts and they're the same, looks like a system wide issue.  Hopefully PM is aware and is fixing this.

Need Help? Let's chat.