cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Plan!

popfred123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I payed 25 for a plan with 1 gb of 3g data and it says no data add on.?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

Serious question, have you turned off your phone, and turned it on to see what happens?

It would be helpful if the OP could answer computergeek541's question. My reply and others would be moot if there's no sign of the data in the plan itself.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Serious question, have you turned off your phone, and turned it on to see what happens?

@popfred123 You should contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popfred123 wrote:

Ive been with public for more than a year just changed my plan to the one stated. Havent used a mb of data since the last renewal date a few days ago.

Calls in/out? Texts in/out?

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Edit: @sunflowershine if all data hasn't been consumed then the plan data counter would also appear under Data & Add-ons as well.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popfred123 the 1GB of data is not an "Add-on" but part of the plan when you have autopay. But you can see the detail usage under the overview in My Account. 

popfred123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive been with public for more than a year just changed my plan to the one stated. Havent used a mb of data since the last renewal date a few days ago.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@popfred123 Have you used any data since you signed up?

@popfred123 wrote:

I payed 25 for a plan with 1 gb of 3g data and it says no data add on.?

What does it say under plan details under plan details if you log into your account?  Is this a recent plan change.  There have been $25 plans that don't include any data.

Need Help? Let's chat.