cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem reactivating the line

a979039
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a PM line that I put on suspend as I was away from the country.

Now that I am back and trying to reactivate it.

There is more fund in the account than the monthly plan rate but I still cant process the reactivation.

Please assist.

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@a979039 

Try to login and if luckily if its under 90 days then you can reactive by simply top up amount but forsure you need a mod help if you want to make changes to your account before top up but first try to login in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a979039 wrote:

I had a PM line that I put on suspend as I was away from the country.

Now that I am back and trying to reactivate it.

There is more fund in the account than the monthly plan rate but I still cant process the reactivation.

Please assist.

Are you able to log in? If so then apparently you were in suspension for less than 90 days.

If you haven't been able to log in then maybe you were away for more than 90 days and now your account is defunct/deactivated.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@a979039, are you saying that with adequate funds in the account, the reactivate feature is not responding or the account is now active but the service is not working?  If it is the later, you could try the lost phone/found phone toggle.  If it is the former, then I think you might need the moderator team to look into why the reactivate feature is not working.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.