cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem paying

sailorboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

Two things have happened. First off, my autopay apparently did not get processed at midnight. I awoke to find that my account was suspended due to non-payment. The strange part is that it said I owed $15 and that I had a balance of $15!

Anyway, a few hours later the account re-activated and the balance is now $0, HOWEVER I did not get any of my rewards credits ($4)

So first off...why did my account go into suspension when the funds were clearly there, and secondly, where are my reward credits?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sailorboy  typically rewards are converted to account credit,  then creditcard is charged.  a failed payment should not affect this.    as mentioned, if you post a screenshot  of the payment history then we can help you decode the line items.

the renewal day messages can be a little confusing.    I have always found this thread great at explaining what happens 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

sailorboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I had to make a guess I think that the Publicmobile system delayed processing my payment even though the funds were there and THEN, since payment was late (because Piblic Mobile messed up) my reward credits were denied.

Bottom line: It looks like Public Mobile failed to process my payment, forcing my account into suspension, and then revoked my reward credits because of THEIR System error.

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sailorboy  my account did this the first time it took payment out n I freaked I guess as its going through the process of making paying n switching to ur new month it will say ur account expired or suspended.  Etc but once it is complete it should be fine mine was.. 

Kinda freaked me out when I seen it caause I had money also in my account so was confused  so came here n ask n that's what they told me n it  did everything right in the end.

Hope  that helps 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take a few hours on your renewal date to change from suspended to active.  Do you have service ?  Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right about missing rewards.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sailorboyPost a screen shot of your payment history. It should show your autopay credits if you got it etc.

It sounds to me that your payment cycle is still ongoing. (usually it reminds you the night before and finish around 10-11AM the next day).

Most importantly check your phone to see if you have service.

Need Help? Let's chat.