cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Reactivating Plan

DeltaNumaris
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

DeltaNumaris_0-1623953943040.png

Hello, so as shown above, I was told I had a current Plan Cycle of $10...
I live in the Country so I had to get a drive into town to top up my Phone.
I topped up $10 via Payment Voucher.
And as shown above it says Current Plan Cycle: $10
Account Funds: $10
Amount Due: $0

My plan went out of Service April 30th, 2021 because I couldn't afford to top it up, I have until same time next month before it becomes inactive, but I wish I could get it hooked up now.

The only thing that sort of works for me is when I attempt to change my Plan to the $15 Plan (Like it already is), which then I'm $5 Short... And in that case I'll have to wait.

: (

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeltaNumaris : Ok good. That seems fine. Overview page is a little better but this works. You should have some loyalty reward if you're on the $10 plan.

Try using the Lost/stolen function to give your account a little kick. Click on Plans & Add-ons, then Lost/stolen, then Suspend then log out, wait a minute or 3, log back in and back and click on Resume, restart phone. See what happens with the account and the phone. We're trying to get you back to Active and working.

DeltaNumaris

My Current Plan:

Polish_20210617_210923570.jpg

If it's hard to read it says:

Current Plan: $10

Total Rewards: $2

Available Funds: $10

Estimates Payment as of Today: $0

Next Cycle starts April 30th, 2021.

I'm out of service until Staff fixes it.

@CS_Agent 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeltaNumaris : So what side of the possible plan change are you on? Did you seem to complete it? Or did you stop in time? On your overview page, which plan is it indicating? I'm not sure they can get an old plan back. Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

DeltaNumaris

Yes, I tried to pay more into it by adding my card and it says I already paid for it but it still says my phone is inactive. 

I'll wait for Mods to fix it.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@DeltaNumaris 

I hope you didn't change your plan. If you did, not all is lost you can ask moderators to correct your honest mistake, it may work.

They can be reached by private message to Moderator_Team (little envelope top right corner) or through Simon chat bot.

Good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeltaNumaris : Oh dear. I think you've now lost that old plan. But then too this image shows that you have $10 and that nothing else is due. Is this image _before_ you "changed" or after?

Stop right there and ask the moderators to try to put it back. They might not be able to either.

You should also have some rewards. Perhaps even just $2 in loyalty if not the others.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DeltaNumaris   don't try to change plan to $15.  Yours is an old plan, if you change it to $15, you won't get your current plan back.

on your My Account main page, do you have a button : Reactivate current plan?  If so, click that, then reboot your phone

f re-activate link doe not work, you can try the lost/stolen phone trick.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.