cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing paper bill

TeriPerkins1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am needing to print an actual bill each month as my phone is used for business purposes.I believe I read that a moderator has to approve something to receive a monthly e-mail with the bill? Unsure how to proceed to get an official bill e-mailed to me to print. Thanks to anyone who can help! 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

some people will just buy a voucher each month from 7-11 walmart etc.  and use the receipt that is given to them for submitting expences.

if this or requesting invoices does't work then your only real option is to find another provider like koodo or telus ir fido or rogers, bell, virgin or freedom.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@TeriPerkins1 wrote:

I am needing to print an actual bill each month... 

This isn't a very common request but it is an endlessly recurring one, someone asks every month or so. Many people do need (or just want) to retain hardcopy bills, invoices, and receipts for the expenses. And their reasons for preferring hardcopy are really not relevant to Public/Telus, consumer laws require merchants provide receipts when requested. 

I can't understand why companies (like Telus) which are endlessly fixated on bureaucracy, paperwork, auditing, and accounting don't automatically enable any decent record-keeping options for their customers - especially online, where the customer pays for all the ink and paper. And, sorry to report that being advised to take screenshots every month is a seriously unprofessional standard of customer service. It's really not that hard to add or enable a "Print" or "Save As..." option on the billing webpages, and read-only PDF/DOC formats do not cost any money, time, or labour to produce. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@TeriPerkins1 wrote:

I am needing to print an actual bill each month as my phone is used for business purposes.I believe I read that a moderator has to approve something to receive a monthly e-mail with the bill? Unsure how to proceed to get an official bill e-mailed to me to print. Thanks to anyone who can help! 🙂

You'll get one if you ask the moderators but I've seen them say that it takes up to 30 days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TeriPerkins1  You are correct just submit a ticket to PM 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Click the ? at the lower right hand corner of this screen and ask to speak with a moderator. Then you can create a ticket to request this. 

@TeriPerkins1 

Moderators will be able to generate official invoice for buinesss purposes, but it will take some time.  

Include the following information:

First name:

Last name:

Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):

City:

Province:

Postal Code:

Customer phone number:

Account #

Email address (if possible):

Requested Month / Period:

Amount paid:

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TeriPerkins1You would need to contact the moderator by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner.. you need to tell them you need a paper bill with your name address etc , they don't approve it, you just need to tell them you need it and they will create and send one for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.