cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Prepay Vanilla Credit Cards

Hi folks. I usually pay with vouchers for my account but I am out of town and not near anyplace that sells them. Account got suspended last night due to NSF. I do have my " buy stuff online" Vanilla Mastercard though. Can I use my prepaid card to reactivate?

Accepted Solutions
Oracle

Re: Prepay Vanilla Credit Cards

@cprnicus wrote:

Hi folks. I usually pay with vouchers for my account but I am out of town and not near anyplace that sells them. Account got suspended last night due to NSF. I do have my " buy stuff online" Vanilla Mastercard though. Can I use my prepaid card to reactivate?

I have never used a prepaid but I think I have read that it works.  You can also buy vouchers at recharge.com for Public Mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@cprnicus wrote:

Yes. You can also set it up for autopay and continue to use vouchers and still get the $2 reward.

Oracle

@cprnicus wrote:

I have never used a prepaid but I think I have read that it works.  You can also buy vouchers at recharge.com for Public Mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

Thanks for the info. Back in the pack.

Mayor / Maire

@cprnicus wrote:

??? What does this mean? 🙂

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@cprnicus wrote:

??? What does this mean? 🙂

I would think that they have been able to pay for their service and are back in service

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Experience is they do work! Won't hurt to try 🙂 

Yes. "back in the pack" means it worked - but only if you put something in all the info lines - no blanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.