cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid payment not accepting payment voucher number

EvelienDanserco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm trying to top up my plan with a prepaid voucher.

I'm trying this by selecting 'payment voucher' in the 'make a payment' section. As 'payment voucher number' I fill in the pin number I received on the receipt I received at the store (a code of 12 numbers). Unfortunatelly this won't work. 

Any ideas on what is going wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

@EvelienDanserco 

It really depends where you buy the voucher. The easiest way to add it is thru 611. Once it connects press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin #. It will tell you if you were successful and send you a text confirming that. You can find examples and member contributed experiences with vouchers here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EvelienDanserco wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying this by selecting 'payment voucher' in the 'make a payment' section. As 'payment voucher number' I fill in the pin number I received on the receipt I received at the store (a code of 12 numbers). Unfortunatelly this won't work. 

Hi @EvelienDanserco ,

Try another 12 digit number that may be showing on your voucher, either through your Self Serve or by calling 611.

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello. I'm a new subscriber and not able to specifically answer your enquiry. However, if you go to the main Community page and do a search for Payment Voucher. You may find some answers. Sorry I can't be of more help until a Moderator contacts you. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@EvelienDanserco wrote:

Hi,

Some vouchers aren't "activated" for several hours after the sale. Try again later on.

Try dialing 611 with your cell phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.