cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Visa

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello I have a question. I was wondering can we use a prepaid Visa for payment and get the $2 off on auto pay? It's one of those reloadable Visa cards 

7 REPLIES 7

tehowennathe

@bridonca wrote:

If the prepaid Visa you are using does not work, you can get a Koho Visa card.  It costs you nothing, and Public Mobile has been cross promoting it a couple of months ago.

Koho is really good. Had them for a while but never tried it on PM. 

bridonca

If the prepaid Visa you are using does not work, you can get a Koho Visa card.  It costs you nothing, and Public Mobile has been cross promoting it a couple of months ago.

tehowennathe

That really helped as it mentioned the company I went with and they say it works no problem

sulagok

tehowennathe

@sulagok wrote:

Hi @tehowennathe ,

I think you should try to add the card as your auto payment, if it is accepted, then it surely should work. Otherwise, you may inquire from the moderators.

Just wonder as it's from that company that Public Mobile had partnered with a while back. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tehowennathe wrote:

Hello I have a question. I was wondering can we use a prepaid Visa for payment and get the $2 off on auto pay? It's one of those reloadable Visa cards 

The only sure way to find out is to try it. You got nothing to lose just login to your account and try to add the card number.

sulagok

Hi @tehowennathe ,

I think you should try to add the card as your auto payment, if it is accepted, then it surely should work. Otherwise, you may inquire from the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.