cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Mastercard

casper69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im attempting to load my account using a pre paid Mastercard vanilla and it wont accept the payment. Im 100% sure the funds are there 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's why I preferred the Vanilla version. It's anonymous. I felt kinda like having a burner phone like in the movies. 🙂

I've used these before for some one time purchases....it has a website on back of card I believe where you can log into your card to see your balance and also update the address section...

Log into the card and add your address information and name..then wait  a few for system to update changes.

Then try your purchase again for Public Mobile

casper69

Ok ill try that 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

In order for vanilla credit cards to be used for online payment, name and address need to be registered to the card.  Has that step been completed? 

It has been my experience that the Vanilla brand does not need to be registered to anything. MyVanilla yes. That's why I don't use that one. 🙂 And why I asked.

Edit: ah. Then yes you need to register the card to them. I would get the sister brand Vanilla instead and spend this one out elsewhere.

casper69

Didnt work. Its a myvanilla

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

In order for vanilla credit cards to be used for online payment, name and address need to be registered to the card.  Has that step been completed? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@casper69 wrote:

Im attempting to load my account using a pre paid Mastercard vanilla and it wont accept the payment. Im 100% sure the funds are there 

Is that Vanilla or MyVanilla?

Whatever postal code you put in, no space. No apt#. Just put it in the street address line.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It's sometimes hard as website acts out. You'll have to keep trying but be careful not to get it blacklisted.

You can also ask mods to help by pressing question mark especially if you think you might have flagged it

Need Help? Let's chat.