cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Account Balance BUT I Cant Renew!? Asking for a new voucher or Credit Card.

BrandonBerner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there Public Mobile Family!

• Current Plan: $25 (Calling & Texting Plan) - EXPIRED TODAY!

• Yesterday I upgraded my plan to $50/month (Calling, Texting, Data) and set it to "Change on next renewal date"

• $50 Plan did NOT renew, and my account has been suspended "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

• I have an account balance of $69

• I canceled the "Change on next renewal date" since it did not work, and proceded to building my plan again. I then see "Change on next renwal date" has been greyed out (normal since account is now suspended), and the only option to click is "Top Off To Reactivate Plan". When I click that, there is no option to use the $69 account balance to pay for the $50 plan, instead it only allows me to add a new voucher, or credit card. 

ANY CLUE ON HOW I CAN RENEW WITH MY ACCOUNT BALANCE?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BrandonBerner the PM system takes a little bit to get used to, glad to see the great attitude.  🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@peetee1974  if no service contact the mods.  if you have service then you can ask the mods to renew early, or wait for renewal to go through.  if you want to change your plan and your account is suspended then you need to contact the mods.  when contacting mods inlcude your pin.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

peetee1974

Having the same problem here, auto pay with positive balance, no plan change, account suspended.

BrandonBerner

Thanks @LEGO for your reply!

Lesson learned. I guess I just freaked out when I saw it was canceled. I have an important call tomorrow morning so I thought I would just manually renew instantly. Wont do that again haha.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BrandonBerner You should have not change your plan on the payment due date! Try to clear browser's cache, use different browser, use Private / Incognito mode, turn off ad blockers. Reboot your phone and see if it works. If not, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.