cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help

Omniavincitamor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for auto pay soon as I did my account now my number is cut off I tried to manually pay on your website and it gives me an error message phone number 506-xxx-xxxx

EDIT: number edited by NDesai

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Omniavincitamor.

Thanks for reaching out to us! We've replied to your message, please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

Can you still phone or text @Omniavincitamor? Is it your renewal date today??

@Omniavincitamor For now you could go to www.recharge.com and buy vouchers and add those to your account until you get your autopay fixed so your phone keeps working.

Omniavincitamor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on auto pay it should just work automatically I would assume, but it didn't so when I click on "pay amount due" it says Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

This is the same card I have always used there is no issue with the card

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Can you give us more details of what happened with your payment? @Omniavincitamor

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You can clear your phone number ..you have to click on the 3 dots right up in your message.. @Omniavincitamor

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
This is a public forum, you shouldn't post private information here.

Have you tried using a different clearing your browser cache or using a different web browser or browser mode? Most people find that Chrome incognito works best.
Need Help? Let's chat.