cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Cancel SIM Card Order (Order 168679)

Keshok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

9 REPLIES 9

Keshok

@liuxinbingpardon me? I'm sort of confused with your reply.

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MandyJ wrote:

@Keshok wrote:

@Dunkmanthanks for your quick response. I really hope they'll be willing and kind enough to refund the money, or I hope they'll allow the other three SIM cards to be activated using different email accounts while also being eligible for the one-time free 5GB add-on.

Unfortunately, the original post states that...

"To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card."

...so I'm not sure that the other accounts would be eligible for the bonus, since the activation email is supposed to match the purchasing email.

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that you can either get your refund or your friends and relatives can get their bonus.

same email for SIM purchase and activation (SIM here: single)

different emails for individual SIM accounts (SIM here: plural).

Keshok

@Anonymousyeah sadly I allowed my impulse get the better of me 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Keshok wrote:

@MandyJyeah unforunately I've missed to read and capture that. I came across this promo  today on mobilesyrup.com (https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/06/01/public-mobile-5gb-data-bonus-add-on-sim-card-online/), and it didn't mention that constraint on their article. Anyways, I appreciate your response, and I pray and hope some of that good luck charm will rub off on me.

Always verify to the source and the devil is in the details as they say.

Keshok

@MandyJyeah unforunately I've missed to read and capture that. I came across this promo  today on mobilesyrup.com (https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/06/01/public-mobile-5gb-data-bonus-add-on-sim-card-online/), and it didn't mention that constraint on their article. Anyways, I appreciate your response, and I pray and hope some of that good luck charm will rub off on me.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Keshok wrote:

@Dunkmanthanks for your quick response. I really hope they'll be willing and kind enough to refund the money, or I hope they'll allow the other three SIM cards to be activated using different email accounts while also being eligible for the one-time free 5GB add-on.

Unfortunately, the original post states that...

"To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card."

...so I'm not sure that the other accounts would be eligible for the bonus, since the activation email is supposed to match the purchasing email.

Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that you can either get your refund or your friends and relatives can get their bonus.

@Keshok 

Moderators are generally helpful and understanding, but no guarantees.  Good luck.  

Keshok

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Keshok 

You will have to contact moderator, but wait times are 1-2 days.  Sim cards are generally non refundable though.  YMMV

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EDIT:  Please remove your personal information from public forum

Need Help? Let's chat.