cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan won't reactivate

KlausDSeel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. My plan expired this morning. I added the necessary funds, but am unable to reactivate my account. It took the $6 in loyalty that I had and didn't renew when I paid, so I added even more funds to cover what was taken so that my plan could renew. When I click reactivate plan, it doesn't let me reactivate my account with the money I have on my public mobile account. 

Please help. I've tried everything to get this to work. 

4 REPLIES 4

@KlausDSeel 

Was your plan just going thru renewal overnight? It sounds as though it was as you had services. If so that its important to know that this is completely normal.

On the evening before your renewal date at 9pm eastern your account will say expired. At about midnight it will then say suspended. You will your data counter reset and if on a limited minute plan the minute counter reset. This now starts the first day of your new 30 day cycle. By 2am your rewards will be applied to your balance and your balance will be applied to pay for your plan amount. Any oustanding amount to pay for your plan will be charged to your card registered for autopay. By 6am your account will return to saying active....unless of course you have insufficient funds to pay for your plan or your autopay fails then your services will suspend.

Unless you have no services just ignore these messages/warnings in your account during renewal.

KlausDSeel

Now everything looks back to normal. Thank you again! 

KlausDSeel

Yeah it said the plan had expired. I had services but public mobile's end said it was expired and gave me the message about losing my number if it stays unpaid. But there are enough funds to cover my plan. ($40 plan, 6 in loyalty, I added 47.20 because it took my loyalty when I topped up).

For some reason now it says active, but the money isn't taken off? I'm so confused. I have contacted the moderator team, though. Thank you for giving me their contact information. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KlausDSeel 

Just to be clear, did you see the messaging on the self-serve landing page that states the account has expired? Do you actually have no services? Did you try to call or text?

If you manually made the payment and the payment amount was sufficient to cover your plan amount, and then tapped reactivate service option, and services STILL not working, try rebooting your device, resetting your network connections, and toggling Airplane Mode on and off.

If none of that works, contact moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.