cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan won't reactivate

Evelien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My accoubt had been suspended as there were not enough funds in my account. I have now added more with a voucher but the service is still not working. I have already restarted my phone multiple times and waited overnight.

Thanks for the help!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NerinaBuffon wrote:

I have auto paid for another month April 15. The automated message says my balance is zero. My credit card has been registered for auto pay for five years or so. However my service won't work. Phone doesn't work. If this doesn't get fixed immediately I will get another carrier tomorrow. It will be worth paying more money to get get rid of these headaches. It is Ester weekend. I need my phone. Please help me fix. This is my duty message to various community members.

@NerinaBuffon 

If your account is showing as Active on the overview page then try the lost/stolen feature.

Plan & Add-Ons from top menu.

Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu.

Suspend Service button.

Log out.

Wait a few minutes.

Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time.

Log out.

Restart phone.
See what happens.

NerinaBuffon

I have auto paid for another month April 15. The automated message says my balance is zero. My credit card has been registered for auto pay for five years or so. However my service won't work. Phone doesn't work. If this doesn't get fixed immediately I will get another carrier tomorrow. It will be worth paying more money to get get rid of these headaches. It is Ester weekend. I need my phone. Please help me fix. This is my duty message to various community members.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Evelien wrote:

Hi,

My accoubt had been suspended as there were not enough funds in my account. I have now added more with a voucher but the service is still not working. I have already restarted my phone multiple times and waited overnight.

Thanks for the help!

@Evelien 

Give the lost/stolen trick a shot, it seems most issues at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This may re-activate your plan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Evelien , if you have topped up sufficient funds to pay for the renewal, you should still check the payment history to see if funds have been taken to renew the account.  If you are unable to get the renewal to work properly I suggest contacting the moderator team for help.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Evelien

Yes, the voucher has been accepted and it shows the amount due is 0 now. However still no service..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Evelien  - When you topped up your account, did you click on Reactivate?  Does your self serve portal show the voucher amount in your account balance?

Need Help? Let's chat.