cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan tried to renew early.. SERVICE SUSPENDED

bambi1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have already paid my service for the month of April, and today my phone services has been disconnected and I can not use my phone or make any calls. I am very frustrated as I need to use my phone and have not been able to use it all day!! I do not want to repay for my service to get it activated again as I am afraid I will not be refunded or that it will not work, not to mention IT WAS ALREADY PAID!!!! Please restore my service as soon as possible, and I really hope that there will be compensation for the time that I was not able to use my phone....!

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bambi1, numerous customers are experiencing the same account problem affecting your service.  You will need moderator team assistance to restore your service.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bambi1 wrote:

I have already paid my service for the month of April, and today my phone services has been disconnected and I can not use my phone or make any calls. I am very frustrated as I need to use my phone and have not been able to use it all day!! I do not want to repay for my service to get it activated again as I am afraid I will not be refunded or that it will not work, not to mention IT WAS ALREADY PAID!!!! Please restore my service as soon as possible, and I really hope that there will be compensation for the time that I was not able to use my phone....!

@bambi1Please click here for more info

Need Help? Let's chat.