cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended

lawontario
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had until 11:59 p.m. March 29, 2020 to top up my account but it expired today 24 hours earlier....as i am porting out, i need my line to be active to do so... i added funds to top up even though i should not have to as i still had 24 hours... the account is still showing as suspended.

How do I reactivate it?

6 REPLIES 6

@lawontario  if you are porting to Telus or Koodo, you don't have to reactivate your service. You can port a suspended account. To any other provider, your account must be active to port.

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You still control your Public Mobile number for I believe 90 days after your plan is suspended . . . so I think you can still port out.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

@lawontario  you can try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

@lawontario 

If the above suggestions don''t work, since you manually loaded the necessary funds, normally the account should activate by itself.  

If service not working, you could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It resets your phone.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

lawontario
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up, restarted. still did not work.

• Your plan expired on Mar 29, 2020.
  • Top up before Jun 27, 2020 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $10.00
  • Amount Due: $0.00

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lawontario  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.