cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended

Truigrok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has been suspended although there's no amount due. I keep trying to add funds, but it tells me there's nothing owing.  I have $15.00 in available funds which is enough to cover the month's plan.  What do I need to do to reactivate the service?

5 REPLIES 5

Truigrok

The reactivate function takes me to the payment page where I try to pay the amount due and it tells me there's no balance owing.  I will try a few suggestions by another user and contact the moderator team if no success.  Thank you.

Truigrok
OK thank you, will try all the suggestions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Truigrok wrote:

My plan has been suspended although there's no amount due. I keep trying to add funds, but it tells me there's nothing owing.  I have $15.00 in available funds which is enough to cover the month's plan.  What do I need to do to reactivate the service?

@Truigrok  Known issue affecting some PM accounts. Toggle your phone with airplane mode. No luck, try restarting. Also you might want to try to make a $1.00 one time payment to see if that helps. As a last resource you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.

If it's still suspended then you need to contact PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Truigrok , what happens if you try clicking on the reactivate button?  If they doesn't result in anything, I suggest reaching out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Truigrok wrote:

If you don't have any button for reactivate your service you need to reach the moderator here after checking it's the good plan in your self-serve account...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what's your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

And try on incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.