cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan saying I still owe money even though it has been subtracted from bank account

jmike
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Father's phone plan is with Public Mobile. He says he paid off his expired plan yesterday ($30.51 was deducted from his bank account) But at 8 am this morning his service was disconnected and he is still being prompted by Public Mobile to pay $28. Apparently there is no history of the transaction in his account, but the $30.51 is still missing?

Not sure what the issue could be. I think he has autodeposit set up, so I assume it must be a issue with this feature.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

@jmike 

Determining if there is a balance is the first step. This can also be done by calling 611. Its likely your father added the funds but didnt apply it or couldnt apply it to pay for the plan. Using lost/stolen should force the system to take the payment. So could adding a $1 payment from the card on file. If those two tricks dont work then you need to contact the moderators.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jmike @

Do you have more then one account? It may have been another account that activated? 

If not check your account balanced that has already been suggested. If that doe not work you will need to contact the mods. Click the question mark and say something like funds not applied and then contact us. 

Have a good week. 

@jmike 

Log into the account and see if theres a balance of $28 /$30 to pay for the plan. If so hit reactivate to see if it will take the payment. If it doesnt then report the phone lost by using the lost/stolen feature. Log out. Wait a minute. Log in. Report found. Click reactivate if necessary. Log out. Reboot phone.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jmike 

@jmike wrote:

My Father's phone plan is with Public Mobile. He says he paid off his expired plan yesterday ($30.51 was deducted from his bank account) But at 8 am this morning his service was disconnected and he is still being prompted by Public Mobile to pay $28. Apparently there is no history of the transaction in his account, but the $30.51 is still missing?

Not sure what the issue could be. I think he has autodeposit set up, so I assume it must be a issue with this feature.

Thanks in advance

@jmike try putting your phone in airplane mode for five minutes then reboot your phone and disable airplane mode 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@jmike wrote:

Thanks in advance

@jmike hi check to see if the funds are still in your account you may need to reactivate your plan in your self serve or by dialing*611

Need Help? Let's chat.