cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan say expired but I have auto pay

utopiadawn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So today I went to check my account online. Today also happend to be the same day my bill is due and charged to my Credit card.. I see the charge on my card.. As it does every month since I signed up. On my account it says plan expired. Yes also on top of screen it says to disregard is oK have auto pay or there is enough funds in account. I can make calls still and get text..but ya I am confused

6 REPLIES 6

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Just an additional note that you would receive a text message stating that Auto-Pay has renewed your phone plan.

utopiadawn

Thanks I contacted a moderator . told them what happen. Was told same things and it has been fixed. Thanks you all

Hi @utopiadawn 

So long as there is an active payment/credit card or sufficient available funds to cover the amount of the renewal, you will have no problem.

utopiadawn
  • Okay thank.. I just never noticed it before. Again i can use my phone.. So will see what happens.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

That is normal.  It can take a few hours to update and your account will get updated to being active.  Just ignore the message if your service is working.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@utopiadawn 

Ignore the warnings.  On the day of renewal, there are different warning messages.  As long as your phone is working, the plan should renewal.  

Need Help? Let's chat.