cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewed on autopay but not working

Zoryan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my plan did renew last night they took 37$ from my Visa card but somehow I’m still owing 20$? So is my other account anyone else have this happen. I have msged mods already I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

F17BFAC9-F0BD-4BE0-B216-C139F7BCFC45.png

5 REPLIES 5

Hopefully, it is not a mass "renewal" issue again....

You could also try the lost/stolen phone trick instead of paying extra.  That might work....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Rashpal

I had the same problem yesterday when plan renewed. It took autopay and still had to pay $55 by credit card for it to work. Have sent message to moderator but no reply. Think for account problems they should have someone you can talk with. 

Larocquep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had the same thing happen, went to use my phone yesterday morning and told service was suspended, credit card had been charged my usual autopay amount. I had to add $20.00 to get phone back in service and sent a message to the moderator, have no had a reply/solution to this problem yet 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think something is loopy because your payment history shows a positive balance, after autopay balance should be $0.    

not sure teh mod reply time.  If urgent add $20 and get phone working then deal with getting credited the funds credited to the account. 

I recall seeing this happen before.  

Zender

Both my wife and I are having the exact same issue on both phones.  I also created a thread regarding this.

Haven't heard back from mods either and both our phones are not working.

Need Help? Let's chat.