cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewed and service no longer works...

karrie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just finished my first month on PM, I have the 15$ plan and am setup for Autopay.

The first 30 days expired yesterday, and my credit card was charged for my second month less my autopay reward.  This morning my phone no longer will make calls, send or recieve texts.

I checked autopay in my account settings and it is all setup and looks okay.

Any idea how to get this fixed and why it happenned?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@Spade wrote:

The is a toll free number

@Spade  No there isn't. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Spade wrote:

What is?

Spade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

karrie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you both for your replies.  It seems like I may have jumped the gun; a reboot seems to have corrected the issue so it had nothing to do with the provider.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have tried both lost phone trick and adding a manual payment and neither work then contact a moderator.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@karrie wrote:

I just finished my first month on PM, I have the 15$ plan and am setup for Autopay.

The first 30 days expired yesterday, and my credit card was charged for my second month less my autopay reward.  This morning my phone no longer will make calls, send or recieve texts.

I checked autopay in my account settings and it is all setup and looks okay.

Any idea how to get this fixed and why it happenned?

Thank you.

And I'm assuming the account status says Active.

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.