cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan re-activation

pubzal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was suspended at midnight last night - I made a payment today ~9pm - it still shows as "Plan Expired" It show the payment was processed today, and that my next payment is not due until Oct 17.   What do I have to do to get it active again?   Thanks!

pmo3.pngpmo2.pngpmo.png

10 REPLIES 10

@pubzal 

you can just avoid this scenario and keep funds in your account for the system to withdraw from. this is how I manage my account and I never have issues... you will still qualify for the $2

amount due-01~3.jpeg

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@pubzal 

As I said in my post, the quickest way to check the status is calling 611 after making your payment if you see no change in your account.

The website is notoriously buggy and if you make a habit of using Incognito mode of your browser to log in in the future, it may help from the get go.

@pubzal   I agree , the reactivate plan part definitely not the smoothest ..  Glad you are back on  🙂

pubzal

When someone makes a payment online to restore their account, Public should show a message saying it will take x minutes for your plan to re-activate instead of no change.

pubzal

It fixed itself.

no-youre-fantastic.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pubzal : Fantastic!! with the pics. If you have services great. You could contact the CSA's to straighten out the appearances of the account.

If services are not working then use the Lost/stolen function under Plans & Add-ons to Suspend your account. Log out and back in and Resume. Reboot the phone. Your services should work.

It might still show as confused so again contact the CSA's to straighten out the appearances.

If you use the Lost/stolen function then you will need to ask them to apply any rewards (autopay anyway) at your _next_ renewal. It's a bit of a bug in the system.

t_p
Mayor / Maire
@pubzal 
Have you rebooted the phone? Call 611 to see what it says.

Edit: If the message tells you the account is active, all's good.

Your self-serve account should eventually refresh to reflect the true standing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pubzal   At My Account , Payment Tab- do a One Time payment, 

(update: seeing you that you already have the plan amount there already)

Select Other and manually enter the Plan amount +$1 extra and see if it goes through  just $1 to see if it goes through 

softech_0-1629729392297.png

Once the payment gone through succesfully, check if "Reactivate Current Plan button" is there, click on it

Logoff My Account and Reboot your phone and you should be good

SURYA547021

No, you just need to buy the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.