cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan payment issues

Codymclay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Charged my debit visa online but it did not put the money towards my plan so where is my money gone it’s out of my account I do pay as u go 50$ it should be instantly applied help me 

16 REPLIES 16

Codymclay
Thank you man it worked I was not blaming you earlier I still think they should help instead if customers but I’m all set the add a buck worked

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Codymclay wrote:

Wow no help and no phone after paying 50$ this is b.s service so your saying I’m out my phone till u get around to it I guess freedom mobile just got my buisness 

Well...just for clarity's sake...I'm a fellow customer like you...not a Public Mobile employee. As most of us here are.

I sympathize with you. When this place works it's all good. But yeah the account/technical support delays are terrible. I haven't needed it since I started in May.

But there's a vast majority of customers out there that aren't having problems.

Edit: @Codymclay: One last other work around that has worked for some people.

Manually pay in another $1 (that would make it a total of $2 in your Available Funds) and restart the phone. But I'm not holding my breath. And you're probably in no mood to give this place more money 🙂

Codymclay

Wow no help and no phone after paying 50$ this is b.s service so your saying I’m out my phone till u get around to it I guess freedom mobile just got my buisness 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Codymclay wrote:

The suspend service did not work I still cannot make any calls nothing works and my account is topped up help me 

Maybe recent "fixes" disabled the work arounds. Looks like a job for the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Codymclay

The suspend service did not work I still cannot make any calls nothing works and my account is topped up help me 

Codymclay

It not working says I don’t have a long distance plan but I’m trying to call local how can I get help with this? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Codymclay:

Everything looks fine to me. You have an extra dollar available for your Dec 8 renewal.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

@Codymclay wrote:

F48EB62A-E5A6-42C9-BC0B-4322A6FE256F.jpeg

@CodymclayEverything is fine, the money came off your card and paid for the plan. You owe nothing right now. $49 is due december not now. You are all paid up.

The phone service is currently active and should be working, if its not thats another issue not related to account balance.

Codymclay

F48EB62A-E5A6-42C9-BC0B-4322A6FE256F.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Codymclay wrote:

No it’s not workin

How about your overview page as well. Blank out personal information.

Codymclay

No it’s not workin

A352ADC0-79E9-4AC5-AFE7-9AE957EEBF5F.png

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Codymclay wrote:

Charged my debit visa online but it did not put the money towards my plan so where is my money gone it’s out of my account I do pay as u go 50$ it should be instantly applied help me 

Is your phone currently working? Was that $50 applied then used up for your plan? Can you show us a screen shot of payment history so we can help you figure this out?

Codymclay

B3655B55-F651-49B7-96FB-305D8EA38F8A.png

This? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Can you post a screenshot of payment history?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Codymclay wrote:

@CodymclayHi Cody, can you post as screen shot of your public mobile account payment history? Log into self serve and click view payment history. Remember to blank out any personal information.

Need Help? Let's chat.