cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not working

noorkhaled
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a 15 dollar plan per month. I have logged in my account and it appears that i have sufficient funds and i do not have any payments due. however, my phone calls wouldnt go through. please advice. 

6 REPLIES 6

If by having the $15 loaded as credit, you're expecting it to renew your plan, you will need to ask the Moderator_Team to do this for you.  AutoPay only runs during your regular renewal cycle.

Your other options are to buy the $5 Canada-Wide long distance to hold you over, or the $8 or $15 add-ons for other calling options outside of Canada.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@noorkhaled wrote:

I have a 15 dollar plan per month. I have logged in my account and it appears that i have sufficient funds and i do not have any payments due. however, my phone calls wouldnt go through. please advice. 

@noorkhaled  That happens when you run out of minutes. When you login to selfserve does it show your used minutes counter? If not, it means that you ran out of minutes. You can buy an addon for $5 that gives you 500 minutes in your account that don't expire until you use them up.

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

... yes precisely... Did you see if your account is active?

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you look at your account, as for your payments and for your plan?

ijhsj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think the sufficient funds or available funds that you have is your credit. You can purchase any plan or add-on with your available funds. Sometimes, people thought they paid their add-on or plan, but you may have actually paid just credits. You can check your plan on my account if your account is "Account Status: Active" or not. If so, then you can check what plan you have under the status. If anything not correct you may try to purchase the plan again.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@noorkhaled wrote:

Can you give us more details? When is your renewal date? Is your account shows ACTIVE?...

Is it only with your calls can you text?

Need Help? Let's chat.