cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not re-Activating

hannah786
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, i forgot to pay my bill for the month so my plan was suspended yesterday. But I paid it as soon as I found out yesterday afternoon and it still hasn’t re-activated. How long does this take? I have the right amount of available funds in there, I’m not sure what else to do. I need a working phone for work tomorrow so am a bit worried. Thanks!

20 REPLIES 20

hannah786

thanks everyone!! i will try the $1 trick @Dunkman - thank you!

@hannah786 I think you're just going to have to wait for a moderator.

hannah786

@Alex888 no, the call cuts off after telling me where to get an add-on.

@hannah786 

As you wait for moderator response, you could also the manually loading $1 into your account.  Another trick to reset or restart your account.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@hannah786  a écrit :

thanks @Alex888. i tried what you said and got the same message, that i don't have an active LD add-on and the call isn't covered by my plan. 

And if you stay on the line the call don't go through?

hannah786

thanks @Alex888. i tried what you said and got the same message, that i don't have an active LD add-on and the call isn't covered by my plan. 

@hannah786 Try dialing a 1 before the number. Moderators can take a few hours to a couple days, and I think they are pretty busy right now.

hannah786

ok, that's what i did. didn't work. when i try to call my husband (not long distance) to test if it's working, the msg i get is that "my account is not set up to do long-distance calls and i have to add an add-on to my plan". i read something that if i have a US calls add-on it might cause problems when i try to reactivate my plan. not sure. how long does it take for the moderators to reply? 

thanks so much for your help @Lieux @Alex888 

@hannah786  a écrit :

Lol, so i am trying again. i hit suspend service then turned off my phone. now i'll click resume service and see what happens with my phone still off. right? 

Suspend service and turned off your phone. OPEN it again and click on resume service.. find my phone...we'll get there..Smiley Happy

hannah786

Lol, so i am trying again. i hit suspend service then turned off my phone. now i'll click resume service and see what happens with my phone still off. right? 

@hannah786  a écrit :

What does "closed my phone" mean? Turned it off? 

Yes...sorry for my english..Smiley Wink

hannah786

What does "closed my phone" mean? Turned it off? 

@hannah786  a écrit :

thanks @Lieux. i didn't see anything that said "find my phone" but i suspended the service then resumed it and nothing changed. 

Have you closed your phone after suspended it?

hannah786

thanks @Lieux. i didn't see anything that said "find my phone" but i suspended the service then resumed it and nothing changed. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alex888 wrote:
@LieuxI think you mean "tried", though they're probably tired of it by now too.

@Lieux  😂🤣

@hannah786  a écrit :

Thanks @Alex888and @Lieux.

@Lieux when I go to the "Lost/Stolen Phones" tab there's a button that says "Suspend Service". Is that the one I should click?

Yes.Smiley Happy

hannah786

Thanks @Alex888and @Lieux.

@Lieux when I go to the "Lost/Stolen Phones" tab there's a button that says "Suspend Service". Is that the one I should click?

@Lieux I think you mean "tried", though they're probably tired of it by now too.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@hannah786  a écrit :

Hi there, i forgot to pay my bill for the month so my plan was suspended yesterday. But I paid it as soon as I found out yesterday afternoon and it still hasn’t re-activated. How long does this take? I have the right amount of available funds in there, I’m not sure what else to do. I need a working phone for work tomorrow so am a bit worried. Thanks!

If after you tired..no TRIED ( thanks @Alex888 ) what @Alex888 said it doesn't work you can try the lost/stolen trick. Go in your self serve account and click on the tab plan/add-ons and on lost/stolen phone. Close your phone and open it again and click on find your phone. See if something change and let us know.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@hannah786Did you try clicking the link at the top of your account to reactivate your plan? If there are funds in the account it shouldn't take more than a few hours.

Try restarting your phone.

If you tried and it still hasn't reactivated you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.