cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan is expired, can't make phone calls

probaeva
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today I signed into my account and seen that my plan was expired when I tried to make a phone call the automated message said that I do not have an active plan on my account. I have no outstanding bill so I don't know why my plan is expired. 

14 REPLIES 14

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@probaeva wrote:

Thank you all for your help 🙂

You're welcome!  

probaeva

Thank you all for your help 🙂

Pizzaeh

@probaeva wrote:

I did have service yesterday , and i made no changes other than replacing my visa on here today

Alright, so it's likely the new credit card.  If you've double-checked the cc details, then what about this, if you live in an apartment, according to this post, that apt # should be left out; seems to break things....here is a post about entering new credit cards; it may not be exactly like your situation, but it may help to have a read through...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-new-credit-card-cannot-be-...

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@probaeva wrote:

Today I signed into my account and seen that my plan was expired when I tried to make a phone call the automated message said that I do not have an active plan on my account. I have no outstanding bill so I don't know why my plan is expired. 

Sounds like you should send a message to the @CS_Agent to take a look at it. Click here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437”

The link above sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message and post.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

@probaeva But when do you think your plan was supposed to renew?

probaeva

I did have service yesterday , and i made no changes other than replacing my visa on here today

@probaeva When is your renewal date? What date did you last renew your plan? Did you recently change plans?

probaeva

it says my plan is expired and i was on a 90 day plan

Pizzaeh

@probaeva wrote:

Not in Quebec. I can't send any text messages either

When you log into your account online, the Account Status says Expired?

What plan are you on?

When is your renewal date?

Are you setup for autopay?

When did you last have service, when were you last able to make a call or send a text message?

Did you recently change plans?

probaeva

I do have auto pay, and have a credit of $3 on my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@probaeva  - when you log in to your self serve portal, does it show your plan as active?  When was your last renewal?  Are you on a 30 or 90 day plan.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

Did you set up autopay? Are there any available funds in your account? If there is no any available funds in your account, you need add on, because PM is prepaid service.

I would suggest you set up autopay and you get $2 dollars credit.

probaeva

Not in Quebec. I can't send any text messages either

Pizzaeh

@probaeva wrote:

Are you in Quebec? Is it just for outgoing calling?

Need Help? Let's chat.