cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

JimMcNabb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to reactivate an account with no luck.  I have tried changing credit card info mand paying amount owed, but have a message of there is enough funds in account, but no service on phone.  

12 REPLIES 12

@JimMcNabb 

If you have two failed attempts at payment you must wait one hour before you try again. On your next attempt  go to the plans page and suspend your account via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume your service. Then attempt your payment by choosing other amount. Add $1 more than your plan amount. Confirm and submit. If it does not automatically renew your service go to lost/stolen again and suspend your service. Resume and you should have active service. Reboot your phone if necessary.

Your card has not expired has it? If so you need to update your card info.

@JimMcNabb 

How long have you been in suspended status?

If over 90 days, you lost your account and phone number.

If within 90 days and this trouble shooting is now NOT working as CSA to look into it.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@JimMcNabb wrote:

No good

In self service do you have enough funds in Available Funds to cover your plan?

JimMcNabb

I believe I will just move to a different carrier that will accept payment and supply service

JimMcNabb

No good

@JimMcNabb 

Try this method...

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot

@JimMcNabb wrote:

Plan expired July 30  no service on phone when calling number no texts incoming or outgoing.  in good service area

@JimMcNabb 

Try to manually load up funds equivalent or slightly higher to your plan's fee.  That should restart your account.  

The website can be finicky also.  Clear cache, different web browser or incognito mode.  Sometimes a different device may be helpful.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JimMcNabb wrote:

I have tried to reactivate an account with no luck.  I have tried changing credit card info mand paying amount owed, but have a message of there is enough funds in account, but no service on phone.  

@JimMcNabb try manually adding the amount by choosing the "other" option.

You can also try topping up with $1, then see if the RESUME/REACTIVATE option allows you to be ACTIVE again.

Sometimes listing your phone into lost/stolen, then reactivating seems to help too.

JimMcNabb

Plan expired July 30  no service on phone when calling number no texts incoming or outgoing.  in good service area

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimMcNabb 

If you autopay failed or past your renewal,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

@JimMcNabb 

When is your renewal? Tonight? Or last night? Are you positive you don't have service?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@JimMcNabb wrote:

If you have a cc on file go to the payment tab and choose other and pay the amount of the plan. If there is a reactivate button click that.

Need Help? Let's chat.