cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My account says plan expired.. amount due is today. I have $17 on my account that has been there since I joined last month I got a $10 credit when joining. I was told where I have the $17 on there I didnt have to add anymore money for my $15 plan.

So why does it say my plan is expired? N the $17 is still on my account n it says I have till 11:59pm to make the payment and its only 9:30pm Atlantic time?

12 REPLIES 12

@laceydawn81 theyll get that fixed! 

laceydawn81

@GR  thats what i did.. lol thanks so much.. everything is good now on my account but not extra 250mb data..

@laceydawn81 yes that's right, and if you can't get a ticket made after a few minutes of trying just type that you want to takh to a human! It nat take up to 48 hours to hear back from the moderators but hopefully will be Way quicker 

laceydawn81

@GR  how do u contact a mod? the question mark in the bottom right?

@laceydawn81 after the account shows active if you still don't see the 250mb you'll have to message the moderator_team and ask them to look into it! 

laceydawn81

@GR  I meant dont show extra 250mb lol

Thanks again for the help!! 

@laceydawn81  it sounds like it should all be good by mid morning when it renews! 

laceydawn81

@GR  ya it's all crazy right now its saying my account was suspended but to ignore msg if I have enough funds on my account or have auto pay.. they added the $2 credit for autopay since I just added my pre paid credit card last night but doesn't say yet I have the extra 500mb of data for adding autopsy.. so I'll have to keep a eye on it today..

Thanks so much for the help . When u domt have service where u live n see expired n cant check to make sure u phone is working kinda freaked me out lol

@laceydawn81  this is the place to ask questions!  Lol    usually at 8pm est the plan shows expired, then during the night they apply any rewards to the account that you have and then the autopay takes the money from your credit card if there's not enough money in the available funds.  Then usually in the morning the plan will renew and get back to "active" but I've seen a few times it takes until supper time to do that.  Also in the morning before that happens it's says you can click "reactivate"  but I never touch anything, I let the account renew itself!

laceydawn81

@GR  ok I dont get service where I live so dont know if its working..  so I'll check in the morning n see what it says..  i feel like I have ask so many questions haha but I'm a newbie so gotta figure this all out 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 if your phone still works don't worry about that!  It says that while the plan is renewing. By tomorrow morning everything should be fine! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@laceydawn81 

Don’t worry. On the day of renewal,

there are many warnings. As long as your phone is working, the renewal should happen overnight. You have enough funds to cover the renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.