cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired yesterday

TiffanyD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! My plan expired yesterday and Im set up for auto renew but my money hasnt been taken from my account. I also tried to pay my sons bill the other day with my debit visa and it says unable to verify. I have used this card for at least 6 months or more. I had to drive to walmart and but a code. Can you help?

19 REPLIES 19

choco
2 months ago I had the virtually identical problem: the autopay went through with the payment and had enough credit in the account to renew, but the plan went into "expired" state and wouldn't renew even after topping up with a few dollars. This issue corrected itself the one day after but I lost a day of service as a result. (My post: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/I-had-50-balance-for-a-40-pla...) I think @CS_Agent should investigate more about this autopay renewal failure issue; it appears to be happening more often nowadays.

@TiffanyD 

Please remember to send that message directly to Oana_S  or Moderator_Team through private messaging only, and do not simply hit reply here or you will be posting all your information (such as PIN, name, phone number, payment history, usage history,birthday, email address, billng address etc.) for all to see.

If you wish to send a private message to the moderators, you can do so by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Oana_S
Customer Support Agent

Hey @TiffanyD,

Can you please check the PIN or provide us 3 pieces of information on your account so that we can secure it and help you? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Oana 🙂

TiffanyD

I need to pay it online. Headed out of the country for a few months and need to keep my number  

TiffanyD

thanks! I'll try that!

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TiffanyD wrote:

Hi! My plan expired yesterday and Im set up for auto renew but my money hasnt been taken from my account. I also tried to pay my sons bill the other day with my debit visa and it says unable to verify. I have used this card for at least 6 months or more. I had to drive to walmart and but a code. Can you help?

Another member had a similar problem and to resolve it, he went online signed into his account and activated the Lost/Stolen option waited for a couple of minutes turned it back off and then was able to make a payment. Maybe worth a try if it's still an issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TiffanyD wrote:

I called the bank they said it was public mobile issue. I have cleared cache etc nothing seems to work.

@TiffanyD 

I don't know if the mods are getting you going yet or whether it worked eventually but another option is to buy a voucher either online or in stores and then enter it via the self-serve or 611.

wildstreak73

Sorry, I am out of ideas.  I am not an admin. I cannot help you any further than the idea that I had.

TiffanyD

I called the bank they said it was public mobile issue. I have cleared cache etc nothing seems to work.

wildstreak73

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wildstreak73 wrote:

Make sure that you have got enough money in your account to cover the taxes as they are not included in the bill total. They're added afterwords in the final checkout.

@wildstreak73 sorry but this is misleading.  You do NOT need to have the tax money in your available funds balance.  Taxes are added on the payment, whether that's by AutoPay, by a manual top-up, or when you purchase a voucher at a retailer or recharge.com.  Period.  If your plan costs $100, you load $100 into your self-serve account, and your credit card is charged $100 + (your tax rate depending on your province, as determined by your area code).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wildstreak73

Make sure that you have got enough money in your account to cover the taxes as they are not included in the bill total. They're added afterwords in the final checkout.

@TiffanyD wrote:

Carlos_T
Customer Support Agent

Hi z10user4,

We apologize for the misunderstanding this might have caused. 
We truly value the job that you guys do. Kindly note that our main intention is to work along with the community as much as we can.

Best regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

As it's a better place to get assistance with any of your inquiries to protect your privacy.  

@CS_Agent 

Is the purpose of this kind of statement to cut off community participation and direct all inquiries to you? 

I understand the privacy part when needed but to generally say "any of your inquiries" shuts off the community. 

What's the point of the community then?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi TiffanyD,

We understand how important this is for you and we really want to help you. Please, kindly contact us through the online community 
HERE. As it's a better place to get assistance with any of your inquiries to protect your privacy. 

Regards.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TiffanyD wrote:

If your phone continues to work then don't worry you can ignore the message everything will be back to normal once auto-pay is processed.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@TiffanyD, clear your cache and cookies and/or use a different internet browser or 'private browsing' mode.  Sometimes account information gets clogged up on your device/computer and needs to be cleared.

If you've been using your debit visa for 6 months already, it's most likely a PM issue.  Please also check your bank account, and if need be, call your bank to see if there is an issue with the transactions with Public Mobile.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@TiffanyD wrote:

You will need help from the moderator here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your problem with your credit card..they will help you...

No change on your credit card info? Expiration date? Address?....

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@TiffanyD  The day before renewal your plan will usually say expired/suspended, that is normal. As long as your phone keeps working it is best to not make changes to your account, has your phone stopped working?

Need Help? Let's chat.