cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired unable to reactivate

SurpriseGiftsCa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My plan expired on dec 13, and unfortunately my cc info thats on the system was expired as well. I did update my card on the acc details however i can neither pay and reactivate plan nor change plane, every time i try to pay it says Unable to process credit card information. I tried many cards and they all say same . please help asap.

The error to add my updated credit card or pay is Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Thanks
Reddy

10 REPLIES 10

savingqueen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm having problems with reactivating my phone. I have enough money put on my account but it still won't reactivate it, just keeps asking for more money even though the balance due is 0.00.

Thanks

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @rhpubmob

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues trying to activate your SIM card but you've come to the right place for help 🙂 

If you are trying to use the same SIM card you had before, it will not work because it got deactivated at the same time your account did and unfortunately cannot be reactivated. In that case, you would have to order a new SIM card from our website;

https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart

If you are trying to activate with a new SIM card, then please send me a private message with the SIM card number and I'll look into it to see what could be causing the problem 🙂

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

rhpubmob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was out of the country last year and my plan expired. The phone number I had is not in use, and I'd like to reactivate it. I've tried multiple times to set it up but the Public Mobile SIM card is not being accepted. What do I need to send you to get going?

Thanks,

RH

Did you try in the morning?

SurpriseGiftsCa

I messaged 2 mods no replies yet..still waiting.

You're very welcome. Hope your issue gets resolved soon. 

Good luck!

SurpriseGiftsCa

Thanks for the info Mana. I appriciate it.

Hi,

This error occurs sometimes in some systems where there's a buit-in check for double payments and if the same invoice number is used more than once, the system generates an error in attempt to stop a double payment. 

Please contact a mod to have your issue resolved. 

If if the system is acting in the manner as stated above, perhaps PM can implement a fix in the software or offer a workaround so that there is less load on the mods. 

Thank you. 

SurpriseGiftsCa

Thank you for the info.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi just so you know this is a public forum and it's not a best idea to give all your personal information here. Your best bet is to private message to moderators. @Shazia_K may be you can help please?

Need Help? Let's chat.