cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired, funds are now available. No service

capnNorthAMERCA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pls help.

credit card expired, I updated the info.  45 min later still no service.

11 REPLIES 11

geogolem
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am experiencing something similar despite having autopay enabled and a valid active credit card.

I sent a PM to the mods ... (hopefully they can easily resolve the issue).

I also posted my issue here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Failed-Renewal-Plan-Expired-N...

asima12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good to know, Mods are still active, so we are not totally on each other for technical problems, after shutting down their phone customer service.

capnNorthAMERCA

Hey all,

I messaged the MODS and they fixed the problem.

"Thank you for your reply, This is a system issue on our end, you did every thing right, sometimes it happens that you've enough balance but your plan is not properly renewed, its not of your fault.   Our team will be always here to help   Have a wonderful day."

Thanks for the help all.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@popping wrote:

@capnNorthAMERCA wrote:

Pls help.

How did you update your credit card info?

The update cc link does not work.  You should delete the old cc entry and create a new cc entry even you are using the same cc with new expiry date.  Test your new cc entry by adding $1 to your account.  If you get $1 available fund in your overview page, your new cc info is working.  Then, you can add more fund to renew your account.  Good luck.

Are you sure? I have replaced my cc info several times. The "Replace this credit card" link works just fine. It asks you to provide all info and not just the new info. So that is like adding a new cc. 

My bad.  The self-serve interface may have changed recently.

Since you did that function a few times, I will update my post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

Are you sure? I have replaced my cc info several times. The "Replace this credit card" link works just fine. It asks you to provide all info and not just the new info. So that is like adding a new cc. 

So I went and looked and you're right. There's remove and replace. No update. But I still wonder that a full remove should be done first.

@popping wrote:

@capnNorthAMERCA wrote:

Pls help.

The update cc link does not work.  You should delete the old cc entry and create a new cc entry even you are using the same cc with new expiry date.  Test your new cc entry by adding $1 to your account.  If you get $1 available fund in your overview page, your new cc info is working.  Then, you can add more fund to renew your account.  Good luck.

Oyster

I have same issue too, something must goes wrong at Public Mobile services...try to restart your phone by shutting off for 5minutes and take SIM out than on your phone again.  Hope this help

popping

@capnNorthAMERCA wrote:

Pls help.

srlawren

@capnNorthAMERCA after updating the card info, now if you go to the top-up page, does it show any amount due?  If not, please try the lost/stolen trick that @NDesai mentioned (more details here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f... ).  If it shows an amount owing, try making a manual top up for that amount as @will13am suggested.  And if things still aren't working, then try the lost/stolen and/or $1 additional top-up tricks to see if that gets things going.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@capnNorthAMERCA If above method does not work, try enabling lost/stolen phone feature located under plans and add-on page. Wait a few mins and then disable it. Sometimes this triggers the renewal. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@capnNorthAMERCA, can you try making a manual top up and reactivation in your self serve account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.