cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired even though I’m on autopay?

superhamster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm set up on autopay and am supposed to be charged on Dec 5. I just logged in and it says my plan is expired?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vinnie wrote:

Can somebody please answer my request. I am on autopay and payment due today and I have no service. When I try to make a call it said service is discontinued .

@vinnie 

Autopay sometimes fails. It shouldn't. But it does. For a few customers.

Try calling 611 and making a payment from the registered payment card.

It won't double charge. The autopay ship has sailed. Hopefully it will be back in dock for your next renewal.

vinnie

Can somebody please answer my request. I am on autopay and payment due today and I have no service. When I try to make a call it said service is discontinued .

vinnie

Hi, I was trying to make a phone call this morning and it said my service has been suspended. I am on auto pay and the payment was to be taken out Oct 21st (today) I hope it gets ativated and I don't loose my rewards.

@superhamster wrote:

Thank you! Saw "plan expired" in red and I freaked out 😲

It always does that but doesn't matter if your service work. If payment fails, the service would cut off shortly.

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Even if you didn’t have auto pay and it does expire you can always activate back within 90 days

very important if you have a grandfather plan so you don’t lose it

also good if you time it so you go on vacation and don’t pay for that particular month if timing works out for ya

alannasonfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, this happens to me. Should be fine tomorrow. 

superhamster

Thank you! Saw "plan expired" in red and I freaked out 😲

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@superhamster wrote:

I'm set up on autopay and am supposed to be charged on Dec 5. I just logged in and it says my plan is expired?

Ignore the message. In the am...all will be well. Your plan is just renewing.

Need Help? Let's chat.