cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired and all services not working

shaner82
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm setup with autopay and even get the autopay reward.  My payment was due yesterday.  Today my service has been shut off and it says my account has been suspended.  

This is complete bull**bleep**.  You can't have computer glitches shutting off people's accounts.  I cannot be without a phone.  What will happen if my daycare needs to get ahold of me to pick up my son for whatever reason?  

Please reactivate my account ASAP.  

11 REPLIES 11

shaner82

@Luddite wrote:
@shaner You should consider creating a backup plan, for example http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SECURITY-OF-SERVICE/m-p/23214#M4783

It appears so.  I used to have VOIP in the house, but I canceled it because my Rogers service was never down.  It was incredibly reliable.  Guess I'll have to get VOIP back again.  I don't trust PM very much right now.

The problem for me is I canceled a corporate account I can never get back, so leaving PM will cost me a lot of money every month

@shaner You should consider creating a backup plan, for example http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SECURITY-OF-SERVICE/m-p/23214#M4783

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Okay, great, but did you CONFIRM the credit card info is setup for AutoPay correctly?

As I stated earlier, it is a different set of information fields from the One-time payment option you used today.

There is a chance you've typed something incorrectly, or missed a field completely.

I'm not saying this to be a frustration, it's something you should check.

Not much else we can accomplish here, once the mods take a look im sure they will get it sorted for you.

shaner82
Auto pay is 100% setup. It clearly says so right on my account page. I also receive the auto pay reward

My card is saved from when I setup the account.

@shaner82, So, you've made a one-time payment using the data you previous entered into the one-time payment option when you signed up.

Please ensure your autopay is setup correctly.  It is a different set of entry boxes from the one-time payment screen.

Also, it is your responsibility to ensure payment is received - Yes, AutoPay should make it easy to trust it will be, but you can't assume it will work, until it does the first time.

Also, you always have the option to top up early, and still receive the autopay credits -- removing the question as to whether autopay will work or not.

I hope this helps.

shaner82

Yes, it's correct.  In fact, when I made the manual payment, my credit card was saved in the system and I didn't need to enter it again.  So clearly the card is correct.  

@shaner82  I know it might seem obvious, but did you confirm your credit cardis setup ok?

Send a private message to one of hte mods with your account info and they will definitely take a look.

shaner82

It's working again.  I had to make a manual payment and it kicked in again.  But I had no idea it wasn't working until I tried to make a phone call.  Then I logged in and checked and it said my account was suspended.  I tried texts and data, nothing worked.  So I decided to just make a manual payment and it worked.  

But that's not okay at all.  I wouldn't have known I didn't have service if I didn't try to make a phone call, which I don't make many of these days.  

This autopay system needs to be fixed.  You can't just cut people off like that

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shaner82, did you touch your account during the renewal process.  Usually, the system works perfectly if not touched.  Anyway, if you do have a service disruption, send a private message to a moderator and have them restore things for you.  If you are unsure how to do private messaging, take a look at this very useful link.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

shaner82

Tagging a mod

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.