cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired, amount due: 0

Niyxie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has been expired and when I try to reactivate it doesn't give me an amount due or let me top up my account. I get an error screen most times that tells me to log out and try again (which doesn't work). Nothing involving the changing of my plan or payment thereof seems to work for me either. 

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Niyxie wrote:

My plan has been expired and when I try to reactivate it doesn't give me an amount due or let me top up my account. I get an error screen most times that tells me to log out and try again (which doesn't work). Nothing involving the changing of my plan or payment thereof seems to work for me either. 

@Niyxie Usually, adding 1$ and restarting your phone helps. After restarting phone, if plan doesn't work, login into your self-service account and check whether or not your plan is active and Activation button is there. If nothing helped, then, you may contact moderators: Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Niyxie wrote:

You can call 611 from your phone to add fund using autopay credit card and reactivate your account.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Restart your phone, if that doesn't work

Add$1 then restart, if that doesn't work

Report the phone lost then found then restart, if that doesn't work

Contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.