cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired - account suspended

kcat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended for 2 days.

I have had the plan for 3 months. 

I have used autopay the entire time. 

My account does not show that there is a balance I am supposed to pay.

My services have been cut  off (I can only use imessage through wifi).

I have tried the button where it says reactivate current plan, but it still doesnt work.

I have messaged the mods but have not gotten an answer back.

I tried calling th enumber, but there is no one to speak to? Is this common/should I just switch over to another provider as this is very frustrating.

Annotation 2019-04-14 112139.png

11 REPLIES 11

rhguevara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The same thing happened to me. The system deduct from my credit carda nd at the same time had my account deacivated.

scrabble

This problem happened to me as well. You were charged twice on the 12th. The problem was then corrected and the extra charge returned, and then your account suspended for non-payment. I've just messaged a moderator and I've been without service since the 12th.

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance

Apr 12, 2019Credit Card Chargeback/Rétrofact. Carte de crédit $37.00$3.00
Apr 12, 2019Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$40.00 $40.00
Apr 12, 20195 GB at 3G Speed/ 5 Go à la vitesse 3G $30.00$0.00
Apr 12, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$30.00
Apr 12, 2019Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$37.00 $40.00

Mani66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They had already charged you for April. If you paid another $40, then you paid TWICE for the month of April. PM has some issue with their system. Others including myself facing same kind of suspnsion (1 2 3). Charge-Back was done AFTER the bill for current month was paid & AFTER Public Mobile double-charged the creditcards. So charge-back should not have caused account suspensions.

How did you pay/reactivated by the way? I tried but it doesn't let me pay!! and says that I already have enough funds!!

Suspended.png

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you overpaided your account you should have a credit for future 30 days renewals and as others have mentioned you can also ask your credit card company to credit your account if a dual charge.

@kcat wrote:

Ok thanks.

I paid additionally through a credit card payment and the account was reactivated.

What is a credit card chargeback and why would it happen? Should I be good from here on out so it doesnt happen again?

@kcat: If you didn't initiate the CB by disputing the charge with your cc company then it was propably initiated by PM because you got billed twice for the same service as a result of the latest issues with account renewals.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kcat wrote:

Ok thanks.

I paid additionally through a credit card payment and the account was reactivated.

What is a credit card chargeback and why would it happen? Should I be good from here on out so it doesnt happen again?

Ask your credit card company for the charge back reason.

kcat

Ok thanks.

popping

kcat wrote:

They took money out though?

Why would I have to pay extra (or go through recharge.ca (which seems kind of sketchy)) when my account says I have an excess of 3$?

Annotation 2019-04-14 120458.png

There is a credit card charge back.  This is the reason why your account is suspended.

$3 is not enough to pay your $40 plan.

If you don't like recharge.com, you can buy a topup voucher in retail store.

kcat

They took money out though?

Why would I have to pay extra (or go through recharge.ca (which seems kind of sketchy)) when my account says I have an excess of 3$?

Annotation 2019-04-14 120458.png

popping

@kcat 

Please post a screen shot for the payment history with your personal inof masked out.

If there is no entry showing PM took money from your autopay credit/debit card, click on the "Reactivate your current plan" button.

If you have problem paying with your autopay card, you may purchase topup voucher at recharge.com to get your plan working ASAP.  Then, you can take your time to figure out what is wrong with the autopay.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kcat wrote:

My account has been suspended for 2 days.

I have had the plan for 3 months. 

I have used autopay the entire time. 

My account does not show that there is a balance I am supposed to pay.

My services have been cut  off (I can only use imessage through wifi).

I have tried the button where it says reactivate current plan, but it still doesnt work.

I have messaged the mods but have not gotten an answer back.

I tried calling th enumber, but there is no one to speak to? Is this common/should I just switch over to another provider as this is very frustrating.

Annotation 2019-04-14 112139.png

If you can, try manually adding the funds to your account. Let us know if that works.

Need Help? Let's chat.